SekellaLaw, PLLC
Call our Manchester office today

November 2016 Archives

If I Have 50/50 Custody, Do I Still Have to Pay Child Support?

In New Hampshire, divorced parents can decide to share joint residential responsibility and parenting time for their children. While many believe that if each parent shares an equal amount of time with the kids, then they will have the same amount of expenses - meaning that neither party would pay child support to the other.

You're Important. You Deserve The Best.

Contact Us Today For Help.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Email Us For A Response

Office Location:

SekellaLaw, PLLC
222 River Rd
Manchester, NH 03104-2421

Phone: 603-505-4062
Fax: 1-603-623-0399
Manchester Law Office Map