Despite their bad reputation, prenuptial agreements are one of the most necessary aspects of marriage in today’s world. Even though many people avoid the conversation because they feel as though it is unromantic in nature, discussing the idea of a prenuptial agreement is essential.
However, before you walk down the aisle, you and your spouse need to remain pragmatic and do your parents to protect your respective futures. In the event of a divorce, though no one wants to imagine the prospect of going through one, both you and your spouse will be thankful for the protection of a prenuptial agreement. Therefore, our Manchester family law attorneys of Sekella Law, PLLC, advise every couple to take the precaution of obtaining a prenuptial agreement.
The following are important scenarios which may require a prenuptial agreement:
- If either you or your spouse have been married before
- If either you or your spouse are bringing assets into the marriage
- If either you or your spouse make significantly more money than the other
- If either you or your spouse owns a business, or part of one
- If either you or your spouse is disproportionately wealthier than the other
- If either you or your spouse have children from another relationship
Contact Our Manchester Family Law Attorneys Today
At Sekella Law, PLLC, we are comprised of some of the strongest, most compassionate, and most experienced Manchester family law attorneys today. Our legal team will walk you through even the most complicated of family law concerns, ensuring you and your family are best prepared for what’s to come in your particular situation. No matter the potential challenges you may face, we will do our part to fight on your behalf and deliver the results you deserve.
Interested in speaking a member of our team? Don’t hesitate to contact us at your earliest convenience by calling (603) 686-7229.